I have experience with various groups of patients at several hospitals such as the Hartmut-Spittler-Entwöhnungsklinik in Steglitz (a clinic for alcoholics), the day hospital St. Bernhard der Alexianer in Weißensee and the Psychiatrische Institutsambulanz der Alexianer in Prenzlauer Berg.
I also have experience treating elderly patients and doing social work with single mothers.
- Professional Development in Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy, state licence as Psychoanalytic Psychotherapist
- Supervisor and examiner for Bachelor and Master theses in cross-cultural psychology and clinical psychology at the European Distance University Hamburg
- Previous teaching assignment for the modules: cross-cultural psychology, clinical psychology, social psychology, applied social psychology, leadership psychology, general psychology and personality psychology at the European Distance University Hamburg
- Masters in Clinical and Organisational Psychology at the Technical University of Dresden (Dipl.-Psych.)
- Studies in Modern Languages and Linguistics at the University of Sheffield
- Studies of Discursive Psychology, Lacanian Psychoanalysis, Community Psychology, Women Studies and Philosophy at the Manchester Metropolitan University
- Scholarship from a German foundation
- Scholarship from the University of Sheffield
- Reviewer for the APA Journal "History of Psychology"
- Psychotherapeutenkammer Berlin
- PROTHEGE - Promoting the Mental Health of Refugees
- Network Medibüro Berlin