I have experience with various groups of patients at several hospitals such as the Hartmut-Spittler-Entwöhnungsklinik in Steglitz (a clinic for alcoholics), the day hospital St. Bernhard der Alexianer in Weißensee and the Psychiatrische Institutsambulanz der Alexianer in Prenzlauer Berg.
I also have experience treating elderly patients and doing social work with single mothers.
- Teaching assignment for the modules clinical psychology, cross-cultural psychology, cross-cultural business psychology, social psychology, applied social psychology and leadership psychology at the European Distance University Hamburg (to include supervising Bachelor Theses)
- Previous teaching assignment for the modules: general psychology and personality psychology
- Professional Development in Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy
- Masters in Clinical and Organisational Psychology at the Technical University of Dresden (Dipl.-Psych.)
- Studies in Modern Languages and Linguistics at the University of Sheffield
- Studies of Discursive Psychology, Lacanian Psychoanalysis, Community Psychology, Women Studies and Philosophy at the Manchester Metropolitan University
- Scholarship from a German foundation
- Scholarship from the University of Sheffield
- Neue Gesellschaft für Psychologie
- Reviewer for the APA Journal "History of Psychology"